ABC Counseling Services charges per session, per hour. Most insurance is accepted and billed; however, each insurance carrier is different and may have their own guidelines for fees so it is a good idea to check with your provider before setting up an appointment. Payment for counseling services will be discussed during your intake session. For persons who do not carry insurance and to help the clients with cost, service fees have been set to be competitive with the average fee for service based on insurance companies’ fee schedule. There are also service packages available that include combinations of services for set periods of time; for example 24 consecutive individual therapy sessions, 4 couples counseling sessions and 2 assessments. Packaged services are beneficial to clients who are driven to obtain full recovery from their addictions or other problems and serve as a way for them to save money in the process. Packaged services may be paid in three installments over the course of treatment. Please contact us if you are interested and would like more information about the benefit and use of packaged services.
Fees for services are as follows, but may be subject to change at any time without notice:
• $100 for the initial intake, which is a one and one half hour session.
• $80 per mental health or addiction assessment (price includes interpretation)
• $70 for a one hour individual session.
• $80 for a one hour couples or marriage session.
• $100 for a one hour family session.
• $50 per person per one hour group session (unless otherwise indicated).
• $45 per person per one 1 hr and 45 min group session (Sons of Helaman youth group only)